To apply online for admission into the 2017/2018 academic year, purchase an E-voucher at One Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GHS 120.00). The E-voucher contains the Serial Number and PIN with which you can access the admission portal to begin your online application.
You can purchase an E-voucher through any of the following means:
E-vouchers can be purchased at any branch of the following banks, nationwide.
E-vouchers can also be purchased online through MTN Mobile Money.
(C) MOBILE MONEY
E-vouchers can again be purchased through Mobile Money (MTN or Airtel) by following the steps below.
- Call the JEC Admission Office on 020 126 0290 and inform the Admission Officer of your intention to purchase an E-voucher.
- When given the go-ahead, send the money to either 024 179 9843 (MTN) or 026 689 9495 (Airtel) in multiples of GHS 120.00, depending on the number of E-vouchers you wish to buy.
- Call back the Admission Office to confirm receipt of the money sent by providing the Merchant’s Company Name/Subscriber’s Name and Telephone Number through which the money was sent.
- With the payment received at the JEC Head Office, provide the Admission Officer with your Name and the Telephone Number on which you wish to receive the Serial Number and PIN via SMS.
HAVING PURCHASED YOUR E-VOUCHER, NOW FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Log on to www.admissions.jackson.edu.gh
- Select Start Application
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN
- Carefully complete and submit the Online Application Form
- Complete the Online Application Survey
- Print the Online Application Confirmation Letter
Please Note the Following Carefully
- You can save an uncompleted form and later log in to complete your application.
- You will be required to upload soft copies of your recent passport picture and all result slips/certificates you use to apply.
- Ensure that your passport picture is taken against a white background. The picture should be in JPG format with size not exceeding 50KB. Your face should be fully exposed with both ears visible; scarfs, caps, veils, etc. are strictly not allowed.
- Exercise great care in completing the application form. Be particularly careful with the presentation of your names, examination grades and contact details as any error may lead to the rejection of your application or inability to reach you.
- Record and keep your Serial Number and PIN, and the printed Online Application Confirmation Letter in a safe place. You will need them to check your Admission Status online from 12th January 2018.
- An application cannot be edited after the deadline has elapsed.
Deadline for ONLINE submission of forms has been extended to Sunday, 31st December, 2017.
For further enquiries, please call our Admissions hotlines on: +233 (0)20 126 0290, +233 (0)54 010 4949, +233 (0)54 505 1182, +233 (0)26 816 2362
You can also email us at email@example.com