Saturday 19th, Feb. 2022
Saturday 19th, Feb. 2022
There will be a Distribution of Modules and a Picture Taking exercise on 19th February 2022 for all year groups.
As part of the registration process at Jackson College of Education, every fresh student of JCE is required to upload a passport picture of themselves in the official College t-shirt on their respective portals.
The image would hence be used for all official purposes of the College i.e. ID Card Printing, Examinations etc. The College is, therefore, organising a Picture Taking exercise at the various centres to facilitate this.
The Management of JCE has outlined modalities to ensure that this directive is complied with. The modalities and roles of the officers in this exercise is as follows:-
- Ensure all first-year students are present and participate in the exercise in an orderly manner observing all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- The Supervisor should ensure that the Picture Taking exercise is well coordinated so that it does not disrupt the Distribution of Modules session.
- Procure the services of a professional photographer (2 or more if the number of students exceeds 30)
- Procure the services of an IT professional(s) with knowledge of image editing to aid the students login into their portals to upload their pictures and register for the semester.
- Report to the venue on time in your face masks with a copy of your admission letters.
- Wear the official College uniform (Blue polo shirt with the College crest) for the photograph.
- Ensure that your face and ears are fully exposed.
- Do not wear any scarves, caps, veils, dangling earrings etc.
- Ensure the pictures are taken in an area where there is enough light (preferably outdoors).
- Ensure the pictures are taken against a plain white background.
- The camera should capture from the head to the middle button of the college t-shirt of the student.
- Provide the IT professional with soft copies of the images taken for onward processing.
- Assist the students to log in to their portals with the aid of their admission letters.
- Ensure the size of the picture is between 150KB and 200KB.
- Ensure the width of the picture is 240px and the height 300px units.
- Upload the soft copies of the images for the respective students on the portal.
- Assist the students to register for the semester courses.
NB: All stakeholders in this exercise should endeavour to observe all COVID-19 protocols i.e Social Distancing, handwashing and wearing of face masks.