To apply online for admission into the 2023/2024 Academic Year, purchase an E-voucher at One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHS150.00). The E-voucher contains the Applicant Number and PIN with which you can access the admission portal to begin your online application.
You can purchase an E-voucher through any of the following means:
(a) BUY E-VOUCHERS ONLINE
E-vouchers can be purchased at securepay.jackson.edu.gh
HAVING PURCHASED YOUR E-VOUCHER, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Log on to www.admissions.jackson.edu.gh
- Select Start Application
- Enter the Applicant Number and PIN
- Carefully complete and submit the Online Application Form
- Print the Online Application Confirmation Letter
The institution ONLY accepts online applications, hence this sample application form only serves to provide you with the prerequisite information and documents you will need to successfully apply online.
Please Note the Following Carefully
- You can save an uncompleted form and later log in to complete your application.
- You will be required to upload soft copies of your recent passport picture and all result slips/certificates you used to apply.
- Ensure that your passport picture is taken against a white background. The picture should be in JPEG format with a size not exceeding 50KB. Your face should be fully exposed with both ears visible; scarves, caps, veils, etc. are strictly not allowed.
- Exercise great care in completing the application form. Be particularly careful with the presentation of your name, examination grades and contact details as any error may lead to the rejection of your application or inability to reach you.
- Record and keep your Applicant Number and PIN, and the printed Online Application Confirmation Letter in a safe place. The deadline for ONLINE submission of forms is Friday, 8th December 2023.
- An application CANNOT be edited after submitting an online application.
Deadline for ONLINE submission of forms is Friday, 8th December 2023.
For further enquiries, please call our Admissions hotlines on: +233 201 260 290 | +233 545 051 182 | +233 266 899 495
You can also email us at [email protected]