ACCESSING TEACHER REGISTERED NUMBER
Things you need to access the JEC Alumni Portal:
1. Index Number
2. The Phone Number given to the Head Office during collection of certificate
3. Passport Picture
Every graduate who graduated with the 2016 batch is mandated to register on the Alumni Portal.
From there, when details are successfully saved into the Online System, the Teacher Registered Number can be displayed only if you have satisfied the following:
i) Posted by GES
ii) Paid all fees owed the College
iii) Paid fee for teacher registered number
The procedure of registration and receiving Teacher Registered Number
1. Visit alumni.jackson.edu.gh
2. Enter your Index Number.
3. If successful in step 2, Enter the phone number you gave to the Head Office during certificate collection.
4. If successful in step 3, a Login Code shall be sent to the phone number you entered in a text message from JEC. Enter the code to gain access into the Alumni Portal.
5. Proceed to fill out the form presented to you stage by stage by clicking the Next button.
6. Click the Submit button at the final stage to complete your registration.
7. You will then be sent to the page which will display your Teacher Registered Number.